It is one thing to have say so in what you wear when shopping for clothes, but a whole difference experience in having a say so in how it’s made for you! Eshakti’s mission is to tailor to perfection. Some of you know I have shared blog posts showcasing garments I’ve designed myself. I’m all about creating what you can’t buy. However, it can be a bit of a hassle and can suddenly become very expensive. Eshakti makes this process so much easier. I was totally in lala land. There were fabrics, prints, textures and styles of all kinds to choose from. I really enjoyed the idea of a one stop shop and BAM you’ve got a custom dress. For a custom make, the price is extremely reasonable and even generous depending on your design choice.
The process is so easy. Eshakti lays out all the different patterns they can customize for you. After picking a design, you choose a fabric of your liking. Then, they need to know details like neck, length, and sleeve request. This is all there for you to simply check off. All you have to do next is pay and wait for you order, which is pretty fast.
Style Number: CL0057266
Fabric Customization :CL0046878
My dress is from their Spring/Summer collection. I was more than happy to do this collab with them because I wanted to wear more dainty and bright colors before the summer came to a halt. My dress is a cotton poplin button design, in a polyester multi-colored strip. Its lined perfectly and the quality is so good. Go now, and get your tailored fall dress or top in their standard sizes of 0-36W or get customized to your size.
- Take your time to look at ALL the patterns. Write ONLY patterns you love. Then narrow it down to the number of dresses you want to purchase at that moment.
- Now choose your fabric design. Write ONLY what you love. Then, narrow it down to the number of dresses you want to buy at that moment.
- Match which fabric will fit best with which pattern.
- Customize details; sleeves, neck, etc and save
- Walk away and come back in a day or two.
- Are you still in love? If so, purchase NOW. If not, then modify and repeat step 5.